We've had our very own COBRA meeting here at Happy Mums this morning!
The health and well-being of everyone at Happy Mums is our top priority so we've taken some steps to make sure we can continue to offer support safely:
1. Until the end of March 2020, support groups that take place at Happy Mums will be held in the Potting Shed, which provides more space so we're not sitting so close together;
2. We will be locating hand sanitizer at the entrances to our buildings, and we ask you to use this or wash your hands with soap and water on arrival;
3. We have lots of tissues on hand! Please dispose of used tissues carefully;
4. We have implemented an enhanced cleaning regime to ensure that shared surfaces are disinfected regularly;
5. You will see notices on all our entrance doors - please read these carefully and abide by the guidance, particularly in relation to anyone who has returned from specified countries recently;
6. If you usually use taxis provided by Happy Mums, and you are experiencing symptoms, or have recently returned from specified countries, please do not book a taxi. If you are concerned about sharing a taxi with someone who has been infected please contact us.
We have plans in place to be able to continue to offer support groups online IF government guidance is issued which would prevent us for all meeting in person. We'll let you know how to access this if it becomes necessary.